A professional coach should help you with the following:
- Keep you motivated. This includes making running fun and enjoyable. Too many runners get burnt out because coaches don’t keep this in mind.
- Help you get and stay injury-free. This isn’t a priority for most coaches and too many athletes fail at their goals because of injuries.
- Help you reach or exceed your goals. A quality coach will keep you accountable and on track so you accomplish your goals.
- A coach should work with YOUR schedule. Accomplishing your goals is possible no matter how busy you are. Quality workouts should be emphasized over quantity giving you more time in your daily life.
- Personal attention. If a coach isn’t giving you individualized, personal attention then they aren’t the right coach for you.
- Help all levels of runners. Too many coaches just focus on elite athletes. A quality coach has the ability to help beginning to veteran runners.
To find the best coach for YOU, consider the following questions. Do you connect with their approach? Do they focus on the above requirements?
Damian and Lindsey offer online coaching for ALL levels of runners. To find out if they are the right coach for you, click HERE