I am a professional runner who has raced in over thirty-five 50 & 100 mile races. I haven’t had a significant running injury in over 11 years. Yet I was told years ago that I had to give up running by several doctors because of chronic injuries. So what allowed me to go from injured runner to professional runner?
I learned how to run, train and eat smarter. This is what Wholistic Running is all about and how I’ve helped thousands of runners run pain-free, faster and longer while having more fun.
What improving your running technique will do for you:
- Fewer injuries, less pain and decreased fatigue: Improving your technique will reduce impact and improve alignment.
- Run faster: You will run more efficiently and you’ll save energy.
- Enjoy running more: Running will be easier in less than 3 weeks.
- Run farther: You’ll be able to train more frequently with less fatigue, fewer injuries and quicker recovery time.
- Get results quicker: Train smarter and reach your goals quicker.
- Hills: Run uphills easier and downhills without any pain.
There are many resources for learning how to improve your running technique nowadays. However, much of the info out there is complicated and even harmful. As a biomechanics and technique specialist, I teach runners how to improve their technique with immediate results. No matter where you live, you can learn with my Online Technique Guidance Plans.
Efficient running technique is the foundation of healthy running. When you combine that with proper training and optimal nutrition, you can run injury-free while greatly improving your performance.