We here at Wholistic Running hope your holiday season is going well and that your running and health are thriving. You’ll love our amazing banana & blueberry ice cream recipe, give it a try!.
BANANA BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- 3/4-1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk (optional, but helps with blending process)
- Remove the frozen fruit from the freezer, and let it sit for about five minutes, so it softens up a little bit.
- Put all ingredients in the blender, and start to blend, using the pulse button. It will be difficult to blend at first. (I make sure I have my tamper ready to help distribute the ingredients).
- Blend until very thick and smooth.
- Scoop out and serve immediately.
- Serves 2. It’s the perfect after dinner treat. It tastes so good, you’d think it wasn’t healthy.