Join Damian for his next Chi Running workshop to start moving the way you were designed. With easy-to-learn lessons, you will learn to run with fewer injuries, less impact, more fun and greater ease.
For workshops in Sheridan, WY CLICK HERE
For workshops in Fruitland, ID CLICK HERE
For workshops in Boise, ID CLICK HERE
For yoga & running retreats and workshops in Big Sky country CLICK HERE
Class Size: Limited to 12 students
Learn to Run Injury-Free, Faster, Farther, and with More Ease and Joy
- Video Analysis: Including Before and After Videos
- The Keys to Effortless, Injury Free Running
- The Physics of Running: Running Without Using Your Legs
- The Chi Running Form: Posture, Lean, Arm Swing, Cadence, Gears and More
- Injury Prevention Techniques
- Maximize Efficiency and Reduce Impact
- Learn to Run Farther and Faster with Less Effort
- Hills: Learn to Reduce Impact and Increase Ease
- Wholistic Running Tips: Learn to Live and Run Healthy and with Joy
- Body Looseners: Increase Mobility and Reduce Injuries
- Comprehensive Follow-up: Custom Tips Specifically Designed for You
Class Format: Damian will be guiding you through exercises designed to leave you with a clear sense of what the Chi Running technique feels like in your body. We will NOT be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine, but a free run after the workshop with Damian is optional), so no matter what condition you are in, have no fear. We will spend time alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique lessons. The nature of the day will be relaxed, full and inspiring.
Bonus: All registrants are invited to attend, at no additional cost, a fun and easy twenty minute group run after class to practice and answer any additional questions.
Participants of workshops receive discounted private lessons!
You will receive abundant personal attention and will enjoy a rich learning experience packed with useful information to help you run healthier for the rest of your life. Sign up early because class size is limited to 12 students.
A significant group discount is offered for ‘private’ group lessons.